The Beachbody Firm, located in Santa Monica, California, is a publicly listed American fitness and media company. It is the parent company of the Beachbody On Demand, Team Beachbody, and Openfit brands.
It offers abs, legs, buns, and stretch routines to tone your body in under ten minutes a day, as well as fitness tapes offered on TV. They provide unique discounts to online customers.
If you wish to cancel your Beachbody subscription, then this article will give you insight into all the things required to cancel your Beachbody subscription.
How to cancel Beachbody subscription
Steps to cancel your subscription:
To cancel over the phone;
- Call 800-470-7870 to reach customer support.
- Inquire about speaking with a representative.
- Give them access to your account details.
- Request a cancellation soon.
- Request an email confirmation.
Further, you can find important details regarding this on the official Beachbody website.
I think that this article was helpful to you. If you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided at the end of this article.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Facebook account
- How to cancel Apple Music subscription
- How to cancel Spotify Premium subscription
- How to cancel Amazon Prime membership
- How to cancel NordVPN subscription
- How to cancel Blinkist subscription
- How to cancel Vimeo subscription
- How to cancel Etsy order
- How to cancel Postmates Unlimited subscription
- How to cancel Twitch subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that this website “HowToAssistant.com” is not associated with Beachbody.