Avast is one of the world’s largest security firms, employing cutting-edge technology to combat cyberattacks in real-time.
They stand out from other next-generation companies because they have a massive cloud-based machine learning engine that receives a constant stream of data from hundreds of millions of users, allowing for unprecedented learning speeds and making their artificial intelligence engine smarter and faster than anyone else’s.
They provide antivirus software subscriptions to safeguard your machine from malware and virus.
If you want to go ahead and cancel your Avast subscription, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to cancel your Avast subscription
How to cancel Avast subscription
To cancel your subscription:
- Log into your Avast account to cancel your Avast subscription plan.
- To see your account information, go to the Account Information page.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to find the Settings section.
- Next to Subscriptions, click “Manage.“
- Next to the subscription you want to cancel, click “Edit.“
- Click “Cancel Subscription” to confirm.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Avast website on how to cancel your Avast subscription.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Avast.