Ancestry is the world’s biggest source of family history and personal DNA testing, combining data from family trees, historical records, genetics, and health records to help people learn more about themselves.
If you wish to cancel your Ancestry Trial, then this article will give you insight into all the things required to cancel your Ancestry Trial.
How to cancel Ancestry Trial
Steps to cancel your Trial:
- To begin, log in to your Ancestry.com account.
- Select Your Account after clicking your username.
- To cancel your subscription, go to the Cancel subscription link.
- Enter your password to confirm your account, then click Continue.
- Notify Ancestry of your decision to cancel.
- After you click Continue, your subscription will be canceled.
- Visit https://support.ancestry.com/s/article/Canceling-a-Subscription to cancel your subscription online.
- Call 1-800-615-6560 to cancel over the phone.
Further, you can find important details regarding this on the official Ancestry website.
I think that this article was helpful to you. If you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided at the end of this article.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Facebook account
- How to cancel Apple Music subscription
- How to cancel Spotify Premium subscription
- How to cancel Amazon Prime membership
- How to cancel NordVPN subscription
- How to cancel Blinkist subscription
- How to cancel Vimeo subscription
- How to cancel Etsy order
- How to cancel Postmates Unlimited subscription
- How to cancel Twitch subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that this website “HowToAssistant.com” is not associated with Ancestry.