AppleCare+ is the brand name for Apple’s extended warranty and technical assistance programs. The device’s one-year limited warranty and 90 days of technical assistance are extended with AppleCare+. Every 12 months, it also covers two occurrences of unintentional damage repair at a subsidized rate.
If you wish to cancel your Applecare subscription, then this article will give you insight into all the things required to cancel your Applecare subscription.
How to cancel an Applecare subscription
Steps to cancel your subscription:
To cancel on an iPhone or iPad, follow these steps:
- Start by going to the App Store.
- If prompted, tap the profile icon and input your Apple ID.
- Select Manage Subscriptions from the drop-down menu.
- Select Applecare from the menu.
- To cancel a free trial or a subscription, select Cancel Free Trial or Cancel Subscription.
- Confirm that you want to cancel.
To cancel on a Mac:
- Launch the App Store application.
- Select your profile icon from the drop-down menu.
- To get more information, click View Information.
- Then select Manage.
- In the active subscriptions list, choose Applecare.
- Selec Cancel Subscription from the drop-down menu.
- Confirm your choice.
Further, you can find important details regarding this on the official Applecare website.
I think that this article was helpful to you. If you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided at the end of this article.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Facebook account
- How to cancel Apple Music subscription
- How to cancel Spotify Premium subscription
- How to cancel Amazon Prime membership
- How to cancel NordVPN subscription
- How to cancel Blinkist subscription
- How to cancel Vimeo subscription
- How to cancel Etsy order
- How to cancel Postmates Unlimited subscription
- How to cancel Twitch subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that this website “HowToAssistant.com” is not associated with Applecare.