The Administrator-General of a state has the power to seek for the administration of a deceased person’s estate if the value exceeds Rs 2 lakh, according to the Act. Only if he believes there is a risk of theft, degradation, or waste of such assets would he take such action.
If you wish to cancel your Administratebill membership, then this article will give you insight into all the things required to cancel your Administratebill membership.
How to cancel Administratebill membership
Steps to cancel your membership:
- Go to http://administratebill.com/?pg=manage to cancel your membership online.
- Call 844-809-7099 to cancel over the phone.
- Request that your membership is canceled by emailing [email protected].
Further, you can find important details regarding this on the official Administratebill website.
I think that this article was helpful to you. If you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided at the end of this article.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Facebook account
- How to cancel Apple Music subscription
- How to cancel Spotify Premium subscription
- How to cancel Amazon Prime membership
- How to cancel NordVPN subscription
- How to cancel Blinkist subscription
- How to cancel Vimeo subscription
- How to cancel Etsy order
- How to cancel Postmates Unlimited subscription
- How to cancel Twitch subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that this website “HowToAssistant.com” is not associated with Administratebill.