Facebook, Inc. is a Menlo Park, California-based global technology business. Mark Zuckerberg, Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz, and Chris Hughes, Harvard College roommates, and classmates, started Facebook in 2004 as TheFacebook.
Artists, public personalities, corporations, brands, organizations, and NGOs may engage with their followers or consumers using Facebook Pages. When someone likes or follows a Facebook Page, their News Feed will begin to display updates from that Page.
If you want to learn how to block a page on Facebook, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you block a page on Facebook.
How to block a page on Facebook
Follow these steps to block a page on Facebook:
How to use your computer to block a Facebook page:
- If required, go to Facebook and log in to your account.
- In the search bar at the top of the screen, type the name of the page you wish to block and press “Enter” on your PC keyboard or “return” on your Mac keyboard.
- From the list of matches, choose the correct page.
- In the lower-right corner of the page’s cover photo, click the three dots.
- From the selection menu, choose “Block.”
- In the pop-up box, click “Confirm.”
How to use a mobile device to block a Facebook page:
- On your iPhone or Android, open the Facebook app.
- In the top-left corner of the screen, tap the search symbol.
- When the proper page displays, type the name of the page you wish to block and press it.
- Tap the “More” button, which is situated underneath the page’s profile photo.
- Choose “Block.”
- Tap “Block” once again to confirm your selection.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Facebook website on how to block a page on Facebook.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Facebook account
- How to cancel Apple Music subscription
- How to cancel Spotify Premium subscription
- How to cancel Amazon Prime membership
- How to cancel NordVPN subscription
- How to cancel Blinkist subscription
- How to cancel Vimeo subscription
- How to cancel Etsy order
- How to cancel Postmates Unlimited subscription
- How to cancel Twitch subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Facebook.