In this article, I will show you how you can access Biolife Debit Card account login.
BioLife Plasma Services is a part of Takeda TKPHF (OTCMKTS), the world’s top biotechnology firm focusing on treating patients with rare illnesses and highly specialized conditions. These disorders are frequently misunderstood, undetected, and sometimes fatal.
About BioLife Debit Card
BioLife’s compensation method for plasma donors is the BioLife card. Your funds are immediately loaded to your card after each donation, providing safe, secure, and quick access to your funds.
Your BioLife Card is a Mastercard that may be used to make transactions anywhere that accepts Debit Mastercard. It may also be used to get cash from ATMs.
Your BioLife Card has no credit line attached to it, and there is no credit check or approval procedure necessary to get and use your card.
The balance on your card serves as the purchase and withdrawal limit.
Your card must be activated before it can used for the first time.
You have to call 888-472-0099 and follow the voice prompts to activate your card and select a PIN.
You must provide your 16-digit card number as well as your date of birth.
You can also visit online to login.northlane.com/activate to activate your card.
Once your card has been activated, sign in the back of the card and go through the information in your card package, including the fee schedule written on the back of the card carrier.
BioLife Debit Card Features & Benefits
- If you do not receive a load or make a transaction (purchase, cash withdrawal, etc.) for 90 days or longer, you will be charged a $3.00 monthly fee.
- BioLife Prepaid Mastercard is accepted at two ATM networks: Allpoint and MoneyPass.
- Get rewards from select merchants who provide it while making ‘Debit’ transactions.
- Your BioLife card is covered by “Zero Liability.”
- Before using your card, check its balance online, via phone, or by text.
- Withdraw cash from over 90,000 ATMs countrywide.
- Make purchases, buy online, pay at gas stations, and use your MasterCard debit card everywhere MasterCard debit cards are accepted.
- Transfer funds from your card account to your bank account.
- Request cash access from any Mastercard member bank’s teller.
Rates & Fees of BioLife Debit Card
- The first withdrawal from an ATM following a plasma donation is free of charge. However, there will be a $2.25 fee if a second withdrawal is made before making another donation.
- ATM – It costs $0.50 to check your card balance at an ATM.
- Card Replacement – If you lose your card and need it replaced in the center, the replacement fee is $4.95.
- Purchase at the Point of Sale (Signature and PIN) – No charge.
- Over-the-counter bank cash withdrawals cost $2.95.
How to Activate BioLife Debit MasterCard Online
Before you may use your BioLife Card for the first time, you must activate it by contacting the BioLife Card Customer Support Number and following the voice prompt.
You will be asked for your Card Number as well as your date of birth.
Then you may select your card’s PIN.
Once activated, sign the back of your BioLife Card and go over the materials that came with it.
How to Register for BioLife Prepaid MasterCard Online Access
To register and use the cardholder website for the first time, you must enter your card number.
During registration, you generate a username and password that you will use to access the site in the future. To sign up, go to https://login.northlane.com/biolife and follow the instructions.
- In the “First time user” section, click “Register your card for online access.”
- Type in your credit card number and security code (located on back of your card).
- Type in your username and password.
- Double-check your mailing address (if your address is incorrect, you may change it before submitting your registration).
- You may also input a mobile phone number to use the Text message balance service.
- Type in your email address (required).
- Read and agree to the terms of service.
- Press the “Submit” button.
Log in using your user ID and password the next time you visit the site.
How to Login BioLife Prepaid MasterCard Online Account
In the last step we have registered the card.
Now you need to visit https://login.northlane.com/biolife once again and the below screen will appear.
Under the Access and Manage your Account section, you will need to fill out the Username and Password that you have created earlier.
You need to fill the captcha code as well and then click the Log In button and you are good to go.
After you have logged in your BioLife Online Account, you will have access to all of the service’s features and benefits, giving you more control over your BioLife Debit Card.
You can check the remaining balance, track card activity, view payment details and transaction history, locate in-network ATMs, transfer your card balance to a bank account, and many other things.
So this is how you can access BioLife Debit Card Account Login.
You can also read our other articles on How to Access John Deere Online Employee Self Service – Deere ESS Login and How to Access Target Pay and Benefits Login.