With over 20,000 applications available for download, the Apple Watch has gone a long way since its introduction, becoming a must-have iPhone and fitness companion for many Apple enthusiasts.
Apple Watch applications are designed to provide you all the information you need at a glance on the smaller screen. Some display fast news headlines, while others serve as remotes for streaming music or controlling your Apple TV, while yet others serve as second displays for iPhone apps.
If you want to learn how to delete an app on Apple Watch, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to delete your Apple Watch.
How to delete apps on the Apple watch
Follow these steps to delete your app:
- To access the home screen on your Apple Watch, press the digital crown. When your home screen displays, take note of whether your apps are shown in grid or list mode.
- If the applications are in grid view, locate the app you wish to remove and hold it down until the icons jiggle. To remove an app, use the “x” button.
- Swipe left on the app you wish to delete and press delete in the List View.
- To confirm and complete, press the digital crown.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Apple App website on how to delete your apps on the Apple watch.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Apple.