On your iPhone, open the Weather app. At the bottom right of the screen, tap the bulleted list icon. To remove Cupertino, swipe left.
How do I get rid of Cupertino on my weather app – Similar Questions
How do I change cities on my weather app?
- In the Search city box, type a location, then tap the city you want to add.
- To update your current location, tap Current location (at the top of the screen).
How do I get rid of Cupertino weather widget on iPhone?
Go to Settings -> General -> iPhone Storage to uninstall the Weather app. Scroll down to Weather, then select Delete App from the drop-down menu.
Why is my weather widget showing Cupertino?
Because of the way widgets are built, they all require a placeholder, which is the widget’s basic appearance, and the placeholder for weather is set to Cupertino. They refresh the widget at regular intervals, so it should be updated shortly.
How do I change the weather location on my iPhone?
- On the Home screen, tap Weather.
- In the lower right corner, tap the List button.
- To switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius temperature readings, press the F or C buttons.
- To add areas where you wish to follow the weather, tap the + symbol.
How do I change the default city on my iPhone weather app?
To alter the default placement of the Weather widget, simply tap and hold it. In the pop-up menu, select Edit Widget.
The blue-highlighted Location should be tapped. In the Search field, type the default location you want, or touch it from the list that shows as you type.
How do I change the location on my weather app?
- Go to the Weather app and open it.
- On the bottom right of the screen, tap the list icon.
- Press and hold the city you want to move up or down the list until it appears.
Does iPhone have a Weather widget?
With iOS 14, you can add a Weather widget to your Home Screen or Today View, giving you instant access to local weather conditions. To alter the placement of the Weather widget, press and hold it, then tap Edit Widget, then tap Location and choose another location.
The screen in Cupertino was frozen on the default setting. The Weather Widget is automatically added to the Today display in iOS 14.
How do I delete Cupertino from weather app?
- On your iPhone or iPad, softly tap and hold the app until it jiggles. Make sure you’re not pressing too hard on the app if it doesn’t jiggle.
- After selecting the app, press “Delete”.
- To conclude, press the Home button.
How do I reset the weather app on my iPhone?
Restart your iPhone after tapping Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset All Settings, then try the weather app again.
Why does my weather app say Cupertino?
Because of the way widgets are built, they all require a placeholder, which is the widget’s basic appearance, and the placeholder for weather is set to Cupertino.
They refresh the widget at regular intervals, so it should be updated shortly.
Why is Cupertino on my iPhone?
On the iPhone, you may change the location of the Weather Widget. The native Weather Widget was unable to update additional places in the original Developer Beta due to a problem.
How do I change my weather widget from Cupertino?
- Weather widget with a long push.
- When a drop-down menu appears, select “Edit Widget”.
- Select “My Location” from the list.