Google LLC is a global technology corporation based in the United States that specializes in Internet-related services and products such as online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. Google indexes billions of online pages so that users may use keywords and operators to get the information they need.
If you want to learn how to delete a Google account, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to delete your Google account.
How to delete a Google account
Follow these steps to delete your account:
- Go to myaccount.google.com to get started.
- Click Data and personalization on the left.
- To download, delete, or make a plan for your data, go to “Download, delete, or make a plan for your data.”
- Select Delete a service or your account from the drop-down menu.
- Select Delete Account from the drop-down menu.
Note that deleting a Google account will delete all information stored on Google and services offered by Google like Calendar, Gmail, Maps, etc. won’t be available for use.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Google website on how to delete your Google account.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Google.