Gmail is a Google-provided free email service. It had 1.5 billion active users globally as of 2019. Gmail is usually accessed using a web browser or with the official mobile app. Google also supports the POP and IMAP protocols for email clients.
If you want to learn how to delete a Gmail account, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to delete your Gmail account.
How to delete a Gmail account
Follow these steps to delete your account:
- Contact your administrator if you use Gmail for work, school, or another group.
- Download your data before you delete your Gmail account.
- Go to your “Google Account” and sign in.
- Select “Data & Personalization” from the left menu panel.
- Click “Delete a service” or “your account” on the Download, delete, or make a plan for your data panel.
- Click “Delete a service” on the Delete a Google service screen. It’s possible that you’ll need to log in.
- Select “Delete” next to “Gmail.“
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Note: If you’re using the Gmail Offline app, you’ll also need to clear the cache and cookies in your browser.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Gmail website on how to delete your Gmail account.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Gmail.