YouTube is a Google-owned online video sharing and social media network based in the United States. Steve Chen, Chad Hurley, and Jawed Karim founded it in February 2005. On YouTube, you can watch and listen to your favorite videos and music, as well as create and share original content with friends, family, and the rest of the world.
If you want to learn how to delete a YouTube channel, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to delete your YouTube channel.
How to delete a YouTube channel
Follow these steps to delete your YouTube channel:
- Go to YouTube Studio (link), and log in.
- Select Settings from the left sidebar.
- Select Advanced Settings, after selecting Channel.
- Select Remove YouTube Content at the bottom of the page. Enter your sign-in information if prompted.
- Select I wish to delete my content permanently.
- To confirm that you want to delete your channel, check the boxes.
- Select Delete my content from the drop-down menu.
Also, you can find additional information on the official YouTube website on how to delete your YouTube channel.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with YouTube.