Warframe is a free-to-play action role-playing third-person shooter multiplayer online game.
It was developed and distributed by Digital Extremes.
If you want to learn how to delete the Warframe account, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to delete your Warframe account.
How to delete Warframe account
Here are the steps:
- Sign in to your Warframe account by going to the following URL: https://warframe.com/login.
- After you’ve signed in, scroll down to the bottom of the page and the click the “Support” link.
- Now you’ll be routed to the support section, where you may submit a request by clicking the “Submit a Request” link at the top right of the page.
- After you click on submit a request, you will see a list of links at the bottom of the page. Click on “My Account“.
- After you click on my account, a form will appear below the link that you must complete.
- Type “Delete My Account” in the subject line.
- Type your reason for canceling your account in the “Description” field.
- Choose “Other Account Issue” from the Category drop-down menu, then fill out and submit the form.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Warframe website on how to delete your Warframe account.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Warframe.