TikTok has become quite famous in recent years due to the availability of lots of entertaining stuff on this platform. However, there is a downside too and that is addiction.
Whatever is your reason to delete TikTok account, you will get complete step-by-step instructions on how to do that in this article.
Keep in mind that if you decide to deactivate your TikTok account, it will be gone forever.
In this tutorial, I will give you a step-by-step guide on how to do that.
How to Delete TikTok Account
Step 1: Open the TikTok app on your Android or iPhone smartphone and log into your account with your username and password.
Step 2: Now go to the “Me” section.
Step 3: Now you need to click on … (three dots) that you will find at the top right corner of the app.
Step 4: Now click on “Manage my account” and then click on “Delete account“.
Step 5: You will be prompted with the instructions to delete your account.
You just simply have to follow and your account will get deleted.
1. If your TikTok account is linked to your Google account, you may be required to complete an email verification test. Otherwise, as soon as you confirm, your account will be deleted!
2. If you choose to delete your account, you will lose access to all of the TikTok content that you have created in the past. If you made a purchase via the app, you would not be eligible for a refund.
3. Deleted TikTok accounts will remain in a “deactivated” state for 30 days in the event that you change your mind. Your account data and content will be permanently deleted from TikTok if you don’t sign back into TikTok within that timeframe.
That’s it for this tutorial.
You have seen how you can delete a TikTok account.
In case you have any questions or queries, do ask them in the comments section given below.
You Might Like
- How to Change the Home Page in Your Browser
- How to Add a Pinterest Widget on iOS
- How to Embed a Tweet on Your Website or Blog
- How to Add a Twitter Follow Button on your Website
- How to Block a Twitter Account
- How to Unblock a Twitter Account
- How to Delete a Tweet on Twitter
- How to Manage Your Block List on Twitter
- How to Increase Speed & Efficiency in Microsoft Teams with Slash Commands