In this post, I’ll show you how you can delete your TextNow account.
TextNow is a Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) service that allows users to send and receive free texts and calls throughout the United States and Canada.
If you are looking to delete your TextNow account, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to delete your TextNow account.
How to Delete TextNow Account
- Go to TextNow.com and log in using your username and password.
- On the left side of the main page, click the “Settings” gear.
- Go to “Settings” and then Account.
- Make any necessary changes to your personal information and save.
- Choose “Security and Login“.
- Select “Log out of all devices“.
For some days, remain inactive. After a few days, you will notice that you are no longer receiving calls or texts, and your TextNow account will no longer be active.
Also, you can find additional information on the official TextNow website on how to delete a TextNow account.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with TextNow.