The list of websites a user has viewed, as well as related data such as page title and time of visit, is referred to as web browsing history. Web browsers often save information locally in order to offer the user a history list that allows them to return to previously viewed pages.
If you want to learn how to delete search history, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to delete your search history.
How to delete search history
Follow these steps to delete your history:
- In Chrome, use Ctrl+H to see your history. Users using mobile devices should select History from the three-button menu.
- If you want to preserve some of your Chrome search history but want to delete anything specific, hit the three-dotted button next to that item and select Remove from history.
- By pressing the tiny ‘X’ to the right, mobile users may delete a single webpage from their history.
Another option is to remove all of your Chrome search history at once:
- Stay on the History tab.
- To open a new window, choose Clear browsing data and then Browsing history.
- To remove your browser and search history, set the Time range value to whatever works best for you, and then hit Clear data.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with the Website history.