A pivot table is a table of grouped values that groups individual elements from a larger table into one or more distinct categories. This summary might include sums, averages, or other data that the pivot table aggregates using the grouped values and a specified aggregation algorithm.
If you want to learn how to delete a Pivot table, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to delete your Pivot table.
How to delete a Pivot table
Follow these steps to delete a Pivot table:
- If you see an error notice that says “Cannot modify this section of a PivotTable report,” make sure the full PivotTable is chosen.
- Press Ctrl+A, then Delete once again.
- If you don’t have a keyboard on your smartphone, try deleting the PivotTable like this:
- To display the PivotTable Tools on the ribbon, choose a cell anywhere in the PivotTable.
- Select Entire PivotTable from the Analyze > Select menu.
- Click the Delete option.
On the web:
Select the whole PivotTable and hit Delete in Excel for the web to remove it from your worksheet. Right-click the sheet tab and choose to Delete if your PivotTable is on a separate sheet with no additional data you wish to preserve.
Also, you can find additional information on the official website on how to delete your Pivot table.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to delete a Blizzard account
- How to delete a Robinhood account
- How to delete an Uber account
- How to delete a Chegg account
- How to delete a Venmo account
- How to delete a Roblox account
- How to delete a POF account
- How to delete a Microsoft account
- How to delete a Paypal account
- How to delete cookies on the website
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with the Pivot table.