Pinterest is an American image sharing and social networking website that uses pinboards to allow users to save and find content on the internet using photos and, to a lesser extent, animated GIFs and videos.
It’s a visual website for discovering recipes, home and style inspiration, and other things.
If you want to learn how to delete a Pinterest account, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to delete your Pinterest account.
How to delete Pinterest account
Follow these steps for deletion:
- Go to your Pinterest account and sign in.
- To access your menu, click the directional chevron down symbol in the top-right corner.
- Make a selection of options.
- From the left-hand menu, select Account settings.
- Tap Close account under Account changes.
- Tell them why you’re leaving, then move on to the next step.
- To receive an email to cancel your account, click Send email.
- Confirm that you want to delete your Pinterest account by checking the email address connected with it.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Pinterest website on how to delete your Pinterest account.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Pinterest.