Microsoft Teams is a Microsoft-developed proprietary business communication platform that is part of the Microsoft 365 suite of products. Teams compete largely with Slack, a comparable service that provides workplace chat and videoconferencing, as well as file storage and application integration.
If you want to learn how to delete a Microsoft teams account, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to delete your Microsoft teams account.
How to delete a Microsoft teams account
Follow these steps to delete your account:
- Visit the Close your account page.
- Log in with the Microsoft account you wish to delete.
- Confirm that you understand every item that would be lost if the account is deleted.
- Make a choice on why you want to delete it.
- Click on the delete button.
- The account will be deleted.
- It’s important to note that the account can be restored within 60 days, but not beyond that. If the account is linked to a Microsoft 365 subscription, cancel it, see if you can obtain a refund, and then proceed.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Microsoft Teams website on how to delete your Microsoft Teams account.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Microsoft Teams.