Facebook Dating is a space within Facebook that makes it simpler to meet individuals who share your interests and start new conversations with them.
Facebook Dating is the social media giant’s response to location-based dating apps like Tinder and Bumble.
It’s only available on Android and iOS through the Facebook mobile app.
If you want to delete your Facebook Dating profile, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to delete your Facebook Dating profile.
How to delete Facebook Dating profile
- Launch the Facebook app onn your iPhone device or Android device.
- To launch a menu, you have to tap the three horizontal bars in the bottom-right corner of your mobile screen.
- Scroll down and click on “Dating“.
- Now tap on the gear symbol in the top-right corner to access the “Settings” menu.
- Tap the “General” link on the right at the top of the “Settings” screen.
- Select “Delete Profile” from the “Account” menu.
- Type up a reason or justification for deleting your Facebook Dating profile if desired, then click on “Next” to move forward.
- Instead of completely deleting your profile, you will be asked to “Take a Break.” Your profile will not be deleted if you choose “Take a Break,” so you can save any past matches and chats, but it will no longer be accessible on the app. At any moment, you can disable this feature and restore full functionality to your account.
- Choose “Delete Profile” if you want to fully delete your profile and any data linked with it.
- Verify that you really wish to delete your profile and your profile will gets deleted.
So this is how you can delete the Facebook Dating profile.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Facebook Dating website on how to delete a Facebook Dating profile.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Facebook Dating.