EA stands for Electronic Arts. Electronic Arts Inc. is a video game developer and publisher based in Redwood City, California. As of May 2020, it is the second-largest gaming firm in the Americas and Europe, after Activision Blizzard and ahead of Take-Two Interactive and Ubisoft in terms of revenue and market value.
If you want to learn how to delete an EA account, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to delete your EA account.
How to delete an EA account
Follow these steps to delete your account:
- Go to the EA contact page on ea.com and select “Contact a Game Advisor” from the drop-down menu.
- After that, write “I want to remove my Origin account” into the text input dialogue box, then select “Find Solutions” from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Origin” from the drop-down menu, then select “Account Management” from the same menu.
- Select “Mac” or “PC” from the platform drop-down menu, then touch the blue “Find Solutions” button.
- If you wish to continue with the procedure, make sure you read the information on canceling your account completely before tapping on “I Still Need Help.”
- Log in to your Origin account using your credentials (email address and password), then touch the “Chat Now” button on the live chat section of the website.
- After then, unwind until the next adviser is assigned to you. The wait time will be displayed in the chatbox.
- Declare that you need to terminate the Origin account in the chat window’s “Type your response here” section as soon as the adviser is accessible.
- Make sure you respond to any inquiries in a timely manner, as directed by the adviser. Add your email address to the account and explain why you wish to deactivate your EA Origin account.
- When the adviser asks you to confirm the account deletion request, do so. Answer the security question about your account.
- Then, to complete the account deletion procedure, answer all of the advisor’s questions. You will get an email immediately confirming that your EA origin account is being deleted.
Also, you can find additional information on the official EA website on how to delete your EA account.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to delete a Blizzard account
- How to delete a Robinhood account
- How to delete an Uber account
- How to delete a Chegg account
- How to delete a Venmo account
- How to delete a Roblox account
- How to delete a POF account
- How to delete a Microsoft account
- How to delete a Paypal account
- How to delete cookies on the website
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with the EA.