Depop is an online marketplace that allows users to sell clothing and other products from anywhere in the world.
It’s similar to Instagram in that images and profiles are shown in a feed for users to scroll through and see what they like.
If you wish to delete a Depop account, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to delete your Depop account.
How to delete Depop account
You can delete your account by filling out a form as well as by sending an email:
How to delete Depop account online
Here are the steps:
- Go to the “Depop Request Submission” link and fill out the form.
- From the dropdown menu, you have to select “Account Issue“.
- Enter the email address that is linked to your Depop account.
- In the “What is the issue” option, select “I want to delete my account“.
- Type your Depop username to proceed further.
- Include your username and a brief explanation of why you want to delete your Depop account in the “Description” box. Now you have to click the “Submit” button.
How to delete Depop account via email
You have to send an email to Depop customer service to request that your account be closed.
Send an email with the subject “Request for Account Deletion” to [email protected]. You must include your Depop username in the email.
You have to clearly state that you wish to delete your account and the reason for deletion.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Depop website on how to delete your Depop account.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Depop.