Cookies are text files containing little bits of information — such as a username and password — that are used to identify your computer when you connect to the internet. HTTP cookies are used to identify and improve your online surfing experience by allowing you to identify particular users.
If you want to learn how to delete cookies on the website, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to delete them.
How to delete cookies on the website
Follow these steps to delete cookies:
On Chrome using Windows or Mac:
- Launch Chrome.
- Three dots appear in the upper right corner of the browser, indicating a settings menu.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Advanced.” Click on the section “Clear browsing data.”
- You may select which cookies to remove based on a certain time period and other settings under the “All cookies and site data” section. Finally, click “Delete data” to finish the deletion. You may also clear your cache, which is where your computer saves previously visited websites so they will load faster on subsequent visits.
- Launch Firefox.
- In the lower right-hand corner of the browser window, click the “menu bars,” which appear as three parallel lines.
- Choose “Settings,” then “Privacy,” then “Clear private data.” Make sure just “Cookies” is checked, then press “Clear private data.”
- Open Microsoft Edge and click “Settings” from the “more” menu.
- Scroll down to “Clean browsing data,” then “cookies and stored website data,” then “clear.”
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with the Website cookies.