Microsoft’s Windows 10 is a substantial update to the Windows NT operating system. Universal applications are supported in Windows 10, which is an extension of the Metro-style design introduced in Windows 8. Universal apps may be built with almost similar code to operate across different Microsoft product families, including PCs, tablets, smartphones, embedded devices, Xbox One, Surface Hub, and Mixed Reality.
If you want to learn how to delete programs on Windows 10, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to delete your programs on Windows 10.
How to delete programs on Windows 10
Follow these steps to delete programs on Windows 10:
Delete it from the Start menu:
- Choose Start and search for the app or program in the list that appears.
- Select Uninstall by pressing and holding (or right-clicking) on the program.
To delete from the Settings page:
- After selecting Start, go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
- Select Uninstall after selecting the program you wish to delete.
Delete it from the Control Panel (for programs):
- Type Control Panel into the taskbar’s search box and choose it from the results.
- Select Programs > Programs and Features from the drop-down menu.
- Select Uninstall or Uninstall/Change by pressing and holding (or right-clicking) on the application you wish to delete.
- Then follow the on-screen instructions.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Windows website on how to delete your programs on Windows 10.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to delete a Blizzard account
- How to delete a Robinhood account
- How to delete an Uber account
- How to delete a Chegg account
- How to delete a Venmo account
- How to delete a Roblox account
- How to delete a POF account
- How to delete a Microsoft account
- How to delete a Paypal account
- How to delete cookies on the website
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Windows 10.