Amazon.com, Inc. is e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence-focused American multinational technology business. Along with Google, Apple, Microsoft, and Facebook, it is one of the Big Five firms in the United States’ information technology sector.
If you want to learn how to delete an Amazon account, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to delete your Amazon account.
How to delete an Amazon account
Follow these steps to delete your account:
- Go to Close Your Amazon Account using the link https://www.amazon.com/privacy/data-deletion.
- Log in to the account you’d like to delete.
- Choose the reason for deleting your account from a drop-down option at the bottom of the page.
- Select the checkbox next to Yes, I want to delete my data and permanently close my Amazon account, therefore select Close my Account.
- To confirm your action, Amazon will send you an email or text message with a link.
- To confirm your account closure, click the Confirm Account Closure link you got.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Amazon website on how to delete your Amazon account.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Amazon.