Wattpad is a website and app that allows writers to share fresh user-generated stories with the world.
Wattpad is the place to go if you want your short stories, science fiction, fanfiction, romance, fantasy, or any other type of literary works read by others.
If you want to learn how to delete the Wattpad account, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to delete your Wattpad account.
How to delete a Wattpad account
You have the choice to close your Wattpad account at any moment.
Please note that you can only close your account over the web on a standard computer; you can’t do it through the app or a mobile browser.
If you close your Wattpad account, you’ll lose access to your: Libraries, or reading lists, private and public messages, comments, personal written works, and most importantly the username.
The steps to close your Wattpad account are given below:
- Go to your Wattpad account and log in with your login credentials.
- In the top right-hand corner, click on your username.
- Go to the “Settings” tab.
- Go to the bottom of the page and scroll down.
- On the right-hand side, click “Close Account“.
- Complete the required fields.
- Check the box that says, “Yes, I’m sure.” “Please close my account“.
- Type your password in the box provided to confirm account cancellation.
- Select “Close Account” and you are done.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Wattpad website on how to delete your Wattpad account.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Wattpad.