Patreon is a membership platform based in the United States that gives content producers the tools they need to establish a subscription service. It provides incentives and advantages to members, allowing producers and artists to earn a monthly income.
If you want to learn how to delete a Patreon account, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to delete your Patreon account.
How to delete a Patreon account
Follow these steps to delete your account:
- Visit https://privacy.patreon.com/#patreon-profile-information for more details. You can do this with any online browser, but it’s not available in the iOS or Android apps.
- Take command by clicking the Take Control button. It may be found on the right side of the website.
- Select Erase. You’ll see this next to a trashcan symbol. You’ll be requested to log in if you haven’t previously done so.
- Select Allow. Transcend will need access to your account in order to remove it.
- Confirm the request by clicking Confirm Request.
- The entire procedure takes around 30 days, although you can cancel the request within the first 14 days. Patreon will send you emails that you must respond to in order to continue the data deletion. Transcend will notify you by email once the deletion has been completed.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Patreon website on how to delete your Patreon account.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Patreon.