Microsoft Word is a word processor used to read, write and edit documents and was created by the company Microsoft. Multi-Tool Word for Xenix Systems was the name given to it when it was originally published on October 25, 1983.
The updated version of Microsoft Word keeps on coming frequently. Microsoft Word is available for Windows, mac as well as Android, and iPhones.
If you want to learn how to delete a page in a word document, this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you delete a page in a word document.
How to delete a page in a word document
Follow these steps to delete:
To remove text, images, or empty paragraphs from a page, select the material you want to remove and hit Delete.
- Click or tap anywhere on the page you wish to remove and then press CTRL+G (Option+⌘+G for macOS)
- Type\ page in the Enter page number box.
- Select Close after pressing Enter on your keyboard.
- Verify that a content page is chosen, then press the Delete key on your keyboard.
Deleting a blank page:
- At the end of a document, Word contains a non-deletable end-paragraph that is occasionally stretched out to a new, blank page.
- Making the end-paragraph fit onto the preceding page is one technique to remove the page. Making the end-paragraph very tiny (1 point) is the most sure-fire method:
- To show paragraph markers, use Ctrl+Shift+8 (⌘+8 on a Mac).
- The paragraph mark should be selected.
- Select 01 from the Font size drop-down menu, then press Enter.
- Font size is set to 1
- The paragraph now fits on the previous page, eliminating the need for the extra blank page.
- To hide the paragraph markers, press Ctrl+Shift+8 again (⌘+8 on a Mac).
- If the paragraph still doesn’t fit on the previous page, you may reduce the bottom margin (Layout tab > Margins > Custom Margins, and set the bottom margin to 0.3 inches or less).
Also, you can find additional information on the official Microsoft Word website on how to delete a page in Microsoft Word.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, you can post them in the comments section below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Microsoft Word.