Match is a web-based dating service that operates in over 50 countries and 12 languages. Dallas, Texas is where the company’s headquarters are located. Dallas, West Hollywood, San Francisco, Tokyo, Rio de Janeiro, and Beijing are among the company’s locations. Match is part of the Match Group, which also controls a number of other online dating sites.
If you want to learn how to delete a Match account, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to delete your Match account.
How to delete a Match account
Follow these steps to delete your account:
- Using a web browser, go to Match.com (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, etc).
- Sign in to the account you wish to delete if you haven’t already.
- Select “Settings” from the dropdown menu that appears after clicking the settings symbol in the upper right corner of the page.
- Change/Cancel Membership may be found on the settings page.
- Match will prompt you to input your password since you are visiting the confidential section. Click Continue Cancellation after entering the password.
- Before you go any further, be sure to deactivate your membership’s auto-renewal. To do so, go to Subscription Status.
- After you’ve double-checked your membership status, select “Cancel Membership and Remove Profile” from the drop-down menu.
- Your Match account has been successfully deleted. A membership cancellation notification will be sent to you.
- The Match account will be deactivated as a result of this process, and it will be deleted completely after 365 days. By checking in with the same username and password, you may always return to Match.com and begin utilising it.
- But keep in mind that you only have 365 days to do so, after which all of your information on match.com will be permanently deleted.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Match website on how to delete your Match account.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Match.