You are a user of Netspend and for some reason, you want to cancel or delete your Netspend account, then this article will help you.
I will discuss some things which you need to keep in mind before closing or deleting your Netspend account and then how to close the account.
Let’s get started.
Things to do before closing your Netspend account?
- You will not be able to reactivate a Netspend account after it has been deleted.
- Always make sure that there is no balance on your Netspend card before closing it.
- Make sure that your Netspend card balance isn’t in the red or in the negative. You won’t be able to deactivate your Netspend account if your balance is less than 0.0.
- Your Netspend account should not be restricted in any way.
- Your NetSpend account is technically inactive once you’ve taken all of the money from it.
- You can also ask for a check to be sent to you from Netspend (usually received within 3 or 4 weeks). The fee of getting a check is $5.95.
How to Close or Delete Your Netspend Account
If you are certain that you want to deactivate or delete your Netspend account, then you will need to contact Netspend customer care.
Netspend customer care may be contacted in two ways. You can reach them by phone at 1-866-387-7363 or by email at c[email protected] (refer to the snapshot given below).
In the email, you can specify the reason why you want your account to be removed.
You will need to give them all the relevant information pertaining to your account with Netspend.
If you have any more questions regarding how to deactivate your NetSpend account, please contact customer care through email or phone.
So this is how to delete a Netspend account.
I sincerely hope that you have found this tutorial helpful and informative. In case you still have any questions or comments, you can ask them in the comments section given below.
You Might Like
- How to Allow Pop-Ups in Microsoft Edge
- How to Add a New Site to the Website List in Amazon Associates
- How to Create a TikTok Account
- How to Delete TikTok Account
- How to Create Video on TikTok
- How to Send Direct Message on TikTok
- How to Set your TikTok account as Private or Public