LinkedIn is a networking platform for connecting with recommended job candidates, industry experts, and business partners through networking.
How to close LinkedIn Account and other services
- You have to select “Privacy & Settings” by hovering your cursor over your photo in the upper right corner of your homepage.
- Next to the shield symbol in the bottom left of the screen, click the “Account” tab.
- Click “Close your account” under the Helpful Links section.
If you want to cancel your various other account subscriptions on LinkedIn follow the below steps:
- You have to log in to your account by entering your email address and password on the login page in the homepage.
- To access your “Account & Settings” drop-down menu, go to the upper right hand corner and hover your cursor over your avatar (profile image). To manage your account, go to “Manage“.
- To cancel your subscription, go to “Account Type” and select “Cancel Subscription“.
- Click “Continue” after selecting a reason for cancellation.
- Before you click “Cancel my subscription“, make sure you read the conditions of your cancellation agreement.
- To complete the cancellation, click “Cancel my subscription“.
So this is how you have cancel your LinkedIn account and other services linked with that account.
I hope that this article was useful for you. In case, you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section given below.
You Might Like
- How to cancel YouTube TV Free Trial Subscription
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to Cancel ScoreSense Membership Account
- How To Cancel I Can Read! Book Club Subscription
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel WhoEasy subscription
- How to cancel Now TV Subscription
- How to cancel Ready Refresh Water Delivery Subscription
- How to cancel Whitepages Premium Subscription
- How to cancel BT Sport subscription contract
- How to cancel Blink Fitness membership
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with LinkedIn. HowToAssistant provides easy-to-understand instructions and articles on how to cancel subscriptions, how to cancel services, how to delete accounts, how to create accounts and other how-to articles etc. from the list of businesses on our website for informational purposes, we have no affiliation with these businesses.