If you are looking for a quick tutorial on how to change your username on TikTok, then you have come to the right place.
Let’s first understand what a username is? It is @username which other TikTokers can use to tag or find you. A nickname is a name that other users will see when they visit your profile.
Few important points you should know before replacing your username in TikTok:
- You can change your username every 30 days.
- Your username can only contain letters, numbers, underscores, and periods; no other characters are permitted. Also, a period (.) can’t be used at the end of the username.
- Your username must be unique in TikTok. If another user already has the username you desire, you will be unable to use it.
Now let’s learn how to change username in TikTok.
How to Change your Username on TikTok in Simple Steps
Step 1: Open TikTok app and log in to your account.
Step 2: From the main menu, choose “Me” which appears in the far right corner of the bottom of the screen – you need to scroll down the screen.
Step 3: Select “Edit profile” and then select “Username“.
Step 4: Now delete your old username and replace it with your desired username.
Step 5: Finally, press the “Save” button.
So this how you can change your username on TikTok in a few simple and easy steps.
I hope you found this tutorial helpful and informative. In case you have any questions, you can ask them in the comments section given below.
You Might Like
- How to Create a TikTok Account
- How to Delete TikTok Account
- How to Create Video on TikTok
- How to Send Direct Message on TikTok
- How to Set your TikTok account as Private or Public