If you have decided to change your account name in Pure Flix, then this short tutorial will show you how you can do that.
You can change your account name in two ways: 1) On a laptop or computer and 2) from a mobile phone.
Let’s learn both ways:
How to change account name in Pure Flix on a computer
Here are the steps:
Step 1: Log in to your Pure Flix account from your favorite web browser using your email address and password).
Step 2: Hover over the “person” icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen and then select “My Account“.
Step 3: Now you have to select “Change name“.
Step 4: Update your new name and then once done, click “Save“.
Step 5: Your account name will get successfully updated.
How to change account name in Pure Flix on a mobile phone
- Log in to your Pure Flix account by using your mobile web browser.
- Now press on the three lines in the top upper left of the screen.
- Now press on “My Account”.
- Click on “Change name“.
- Update your new name and then once done, click “Save“.
- Your account name will get successfully updated.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to change your account name on the official Pure Flix website.
I hope that this information was helpful to you. In case, you have any questions or comments, then you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Pure Flix subscription
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel WhoEasy subscription
- How to cancel Now TV Subscription
- How to Cancel ScoreSense Membership Account
- How To Cancel I Can Read! Book Club Subscription
- How to cancel Whitepages Premium Subscription
- How to cancel BT Sport subscription contract
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with the business listed on this page. HowToAssistant provides easy-to-understand instructions and articles on how to cancel subscriptions, how to cancel services, how to delete accounts, how to create accounts and other how-to articles etc. from the list of businesses on our website for informational purposes, we have no affiliation with these businesses.