Zipcar is a car-sharing firm based in the United States and a part of Avis Budget Group. Members of Zipcar can make car bookings that are billed by the minute, hour, or day; in addition to vehicle reservations, members may have to pay a monthly or yearly membership fee.
If you wish to cancel your Zipcar membership, then this article will give you insight into all the things required to cancel your Zipcar membership.
How to cancel Zipcar membership
Steps to cancel your membership:
Using their website:
- Please sign in to your account.
- From the dropdown box, select “Account Settings & Information“.
- From the second dropdown menu, select “Close My Account.“
- Select “Submit a Request” from the drop-down menu.
Call them on 1-866-4ZIPCAR and request to have your account closed. Share your account information when asked.
Further, you can find important details regarding this on the official Zipcar website.
I think that this article was helpful to you. If you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided at the end of this article.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Facebook account
- How to cancel Apple Music subscription
- How to cancel Spotify Premium subscription
- How to cancel Amazon Prime membership
- How to cancel NordVPN subscription
- How to cancel Blinkist subscription
- How to cancel Vimeo subscription
- How to cancel Etsy order
- How to cancel Postmates Unlimited subscription
- How to cancel Twitch subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that this website “HowToAssistant.com” is not associated with Zipcar.