Zelle is a peer-to-peer (P2P) money transfer service that allows people to send and receive money via their linked bank accounts.
Sending and receiving money with Zelle is completely free.
If you have chosen to cancel your Zelle payment, then this article will give you all the required information to help you to cancel your Zelle payment.
How to cancel Zelle payment
If the receiver hasn’t yet signed up for Zelle®, you can simply cancel the payment.
- First and foremost, you must launch the Zelle app.
- Select “Zelle Experience” from the drop-down menu.
- Go to the “Activity” section of the website.
- Locate the payment you want to cancel and cancel it.
- Choose “Cancel This Payment” from the drop-down menu.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your Zelle payment on the official Zelle website.
I hope that this article has helped you. In case, if you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Zelle.