YouTube TV is an American streaming television service that provides live TV, on-demand video, and cloud-based DVR from a variety of television networks in most markets, including the Big Four broadcast networks and PBS.
YouTube TV started in April of 2017.
YouTube Originals and popular YouTube videos are also available through the service.
If you have decided to cancel your YouTube TV subscription, then this short article will give you all the information to help you to cancel your YouTube TV free trial subscription.
How to cancel YouTube TV Free Trial Subscription
There are three ways for you to cancel your YouTube TV free-trial subscription: Computer, Android device, and iPhone/iPad.
How to cancel YouTube TV Free Trial Subscription via Computer
- Sign in to tv.youtube.com with your Google account.
- Click on “Settings“.
- Now click on “Membership“.
- Click on “Pause or cancel membership” and then click “Cancel membership“.
How to cancel YouTube TV Free Trial Subscription via Android Devices
- On your Android device, open the YouTube TV app, or you can go to tv.youtube.com via a web browser.
- Navigate to “Settings” and then “Membership” to get started.
- Click “Pause or cancel membership” and then click “Cancel membership“.
How to cancel YouTube TV Subscription via iPhone & iPad
- On your iOS device, open the YouTube TV app, or you can go to tv.youtube.com via a web browser.
- Navigate to “Settings” and then “Membership” to get started with cancelation.
- Click “Pause or cancel membership” and then finally click “Cancel membership“.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your YouTube TV subscription on the official YouTube TV website.
Important Points regarding YouTube TV cancelation
- You can effortlessly cancel your YouTube TV subscription via your computer, smartphone, or tablet.
- You may also just pause your YouTube TV subscription for a pre-determined amount of time, during which time you will not have access to the site but will not be charged by YouTube.
Frequently Asked Questions on YouTube TV
What Is the Duration of YouTube TV Free Trial?
Youtube TV gives a 7-day free trial to its subscribers. You will receive full service, including cloud DVR storage and premium channels, at no additional cost.
What Happens After I Cancel My YouTube TV Free Trial?
Unless you are on a free trial, canceling YouTube TV does not remove your access to the service instantly.
If you cancel during a free trial, you will instantly lose access to YouTube TV (including any add-ons).
What are the things to Know About YouTube TV Free Trial?
A small fee will be applied to your credit card as soon as your free trial begins, and it will appear on your account.
This is done by YouTube TV to ensure that your credit card is active. The company will refund the same amount to your credit card after they’ve validated it.
What happens when you cancel your YouTube TV account?
You’ll have access to YouTube TV until the end of your subscription month if you cancel your membership. If you cancel during a free trial period, you will instantly lose access to YouTube TV.
Following the conclusion of your payment term, you must:
You’ll lose access to add-on networks, and without a membership, you won’t be able to add any add-on networks.
Your library’s recorded programs will expire after 21 days. Your library preferences will be saved in case you wish to sign up again later.
You may not be eligible for promotional prices or have access to past recordings if you opt to resume your subscription.
For billing and fraud protection purposes, Google may store limited information (such as your home zip code).
What are some of the popular alternatives to YouTube TV?
Hulu and Philo are some of the popular alternatives to YouTube TV.
I hope that this information was helpful to you. In case, you have any questions or comments, then you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
How YouTube TV may show up on your Bill/Statement
GOOGLE *YOUTUBE TV
GOOGLE *YOUTUBE TV 855-836-3987 CA
YOUTUBE TV 855-836-39
YouTube TV Mountain View CA
YOUTUBE TV MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA, US
GOOGLE *YOUTUBE TV 855-492-5538 CA
YouTube TV CA
GOOGLE *YOUTUBE TV 8558363987 CA
GOOGLE *YOUTUBE TV 855-836-3987 CA 94043 US
YOUTUBE TV INTERNET
YOUTUBE TV GO G.CO HELPPAY
YOUTUBE TV INTERNET CA
YouTube TV g.co/helppay# CA
YouTube TV, 855-836-3987, CA
YouTube TV g.co/helppay
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel WhoEasy subscription
- How to cancel Now TV Subscription
- How to cancel Ready Refresh Water Delivery Subscription
- How to Cancel ScoreSense Membership Account
- How To Cancel I Can Read! Book Club Subscription
- How to cancel Whitepages Premium Subscription
- How to cancel BT Sport subscription contract
- How to cancel Blink Fitness membership
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with the business listed on this page. HowToAssistant provides easy-to-understand instructions and articles on how to cancel subscriptions, how to cancel services, how to delete accounts, how to create accounts and other how-to articles etc. from the list of businesses on our website for informational purposes, we have no affiliation with these businesses.