YouTube Music is a music streaming service that YouTube has created.
It offers a customized interface for the music streaming service, letting users search for songs and music videos on YouTube using genres, playlists, and recommendations.
If you have chosen to cancel your YouTube Music subscription, then this article will give you all the required information to help you to cancel your YouTube Music subscription.
How to cancel YouTube Music subscription
Here are the steps:
- Start by going to YouTube Music.
- In the top right corner, tap the profile image.
- Select “Paid Memberships“.
- Select “Manage“.
- To cancel your membership, tap “Cancel“.
- If you just need it for a short time, you can pause your membership. To cancel, tap “Continue“.
- Select the reason for your cancellation.
- You have to click “Next“.
- There will be a confirmation window appear. To cancel, tap “Yes“.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your YouTube Music subscription on the official YouTube Music website.
I hope that this article has helped you. In case, if you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with YouTube Music.