Yelp for Business Owners is a tool for company owners to maintain their sites, connect with customers, reply to their comments and queries, and advertise their products and services.
How to cancel Yelp for Business Owners subscription
If you have a Yelp for Business non-term contract advertising program, you may cancel it by following these steps:
- You have to log in to the “Yelp for Business” website.
- Look for the “Billing” page.
- Under “Your Products“, select “Manage“.
- Find the item you wish to stop using and click the “Cancel” button next to it.
- To confirm and complete your cancellation you have to follow the steps.
- To be sure your cancellation was done successfully you can refresh the page once.
How to cancel Yelp for Business Owners subscription via Phone
You can reach Yelp’s Customer care team at 855-380-9357 if you are presently under a contract.
You can call from Monday through Friday, from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. PST.
I hope that this post was helpful to you. In case, you have any questions or comments, then you can ask them in the comments section given below.
You Might Like
- How to cancel YouTube TV Free Trial Subscription
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to Cancel ScoreSense Membership Account
- How To Cancel I Can Read! Book Club Subscription
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel WhoEasy subscription
- How to cancel Now TV Subscription
- How to cancel Ready Refresh Water Delivery Subscription
- How to cancel Whitepages Premium Subscription
- How to cancel BT Sport subscription contract
- How to cancel Blink Fitness membership
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Yelp for Business Owners. HowToAssistant provides easy-to-understand instructions and articles on how to cancel subscriptions, how to cancel services, how to delete accounts, how to create accounts and other how-to articles etc. from the list of businesses on our website for informational purposes, we have no affiliation with these businesses.