Comcast Cable Communications, LLC, a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation, uses the trade name Xfinity to advertise consumer cable television, internet, telephone, and wireless services.
If you want to go ahead and cancel your Xfinity account, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to cancel your Xfinity account.
How to cancel Xfinity account
To cancel your account:
- To cancel over the phone, call: (888) 936-4968.
- Or visit xfinity.com/support/contact-us to cancel online.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Xfinity website on how to cancel your Xfinity account.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Xfinity.