WWE Network is a subscription video-on-demand and over-the-top streaming service and digital television network operated by WWE in the United States.
It primarily distributes original professional wrestling events, films, television and documentary series, and a 24-hour linear channel produced by the eponymous wrestling promotion, as well as acquired programming from other wrestling promotions, as well as acquired programming from other wrestling promotions.
If you wish to cancel your WWE Network subscription, then this article will give you insight into all the things required to cancel your WWE Network subscription.
How to cancel WWE Network subscription
Steps to cancel your subscription:
If you paid for your subscription directly through WWE Network with a credit card, debit card, or prepaid gift card, take the procedures below to cancel it.
- On the internet, go to www.wwe.com/myaccount.
- Please login (if not already.)
- Go to your Account Summary page.
- Scroll down and select Cancel, then confirm your cancellation by following the on-screen instructions.
Fans in Canada who have a WWE Network subscription through their television provider should contact and negotiate with their television provider to update or change their subscription status.
Further, you can find important details regarding this on the official WWE Network website.
I think that this article was helpful to you. If you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided at the end of this article.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Facebook account
- How to cancel Apple Music subscription
- How to cancel Spotify Premium subscription
- How to cancel Amazon Prime membership
- How to cancel NordVPN subscription
- How to cancel Blinkist subscription
- How to cancel Vimeo subscription
- How to cancel Etsy order
- How to cancel Postmates Unlimited subscription
- How to cancel Twitch subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that this website “HowToAssistant.com” is not associated with WWE Network.