World of Warcraft (WoW) is a Massively Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Game (MMORPG).
It features a high fantasy concept that is based on C.S. Lewis and J.R.R. Tolkien’s works.
If you have chosen to cancel your World of Warcraft (WOW) subscription, then this article will give you all the required information to help you to cancel your WOW subscription.
How to cancel World of Warcraft (WOW) subscription
To cancel your subscription, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your account and then go to “Games & Subscriptions” page.
- Next to the account you wish to cancel, click “Manage“.
- Select “Cancel Subscription” from the drop-down menu. If this option isn’t available, it implies you either didn’t have a subscription on this account or it was already canceled.
- Your World of Warcraft account will be playable until your current gaming time expires after you cancel. After that, your account status will change to Inactive, and you can resume playing by adding additional game time.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your World of Warcraft (WOW) subscription on the official World of Warcraft website.
I hope that this article has helped you. In case, if you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with World of Warcraft.