WhitePages is a web-based directory service that provides phone numbers, addresses, and background information about companies and customers, as well as criminal and public records.
The website is easy to navigate, with a search bar on every page of your individual dashboard.
If you have chosen to cancel your Whitepages Premium subscription, then this article will provide you with all the information to help you to cancel your Whitepages Premium subscription.
How to cancel Whitepages Premium Subscription
Please follow the below steps to cancel your Whitepages Premium Membership subscription:
- Log in to your Whitepages Premium account at Whitepages.com using the email address and password you have used to create the Whitepages account.
- Click “Account Settings” from the menu on the dashboard page.
- Click “Cancel AutoRenew” on the general settings page. You’ll be prompted to confirm your cancelation after that. Your subscription will no longer renew automatically after that.
Please note that canceling an account will not delete or close it permanently. After logging in, you may reactivate Whitepages Premium services if you require them again in the future.
To cancel your account by email, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’d like to cancel over the phone then call 800-952-9005.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your Whitepages Premium subscription on the official Whitepages Premium website.
How Whitepages may show up on your Bill/Statement
Payment to Whitepages, Inc.
WHITEPAGES PREMIUM 800-9529005 WA
DEBIT CARD PURCHASE – WHITEPAGES PREMIUM xxx-xxx9005 WA
WHITEPAGES PREMIUM XXX- WA
WHITEPAGES PREMIUM 800-9529005 WA 98101 USA
I hope that this information was helpful to you. In case, you have any questions or comments, then you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel WhoEasy subscription
- How to cancel Now TV Subscription
- How to Cancel ScoreSense Membership Account
- How To Cancel I Can Read! Book Club Subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with the business listed on this page. HowToAssistant provides easy-to-understand instructions and articles on how to cancel subscriptions, how to cancel services, how to delete accounts, how to create accounts and other how-to articles etc. from the list of businesses on our website for informational purposes, we have no affiliation with these businesses.