Wave Broadband is American cable television, broadband Internet, and telephone service provider with about 455,000 customers in Washington, Oregon, and California.
If you’ve chosen to cancel your Wave Broadband Subscription service, then this article will provide you with all the information to enable you to cancel Wave Broadband Subscription.
How to cancel Wave Broadband Subscription Service
If you wish to cancel your Wave Broadband service over the phone, follow these steps:
- Call 1-866-928-3123 for more information.
- To the customer care representative, explain why you called.
- Make it clear that you wish to cancel their service.
- Give them the important details regarding your account.
- Please wait for further instructions.
So this is how you can cancel your Wave Broadband service.
For more details here is the support link – https://residential.wavebroadband.com/support/
I hope that you have found this short article useful for your needs. In case, you have any questions or comments, you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Atlantic Broadband Service
- How to Deactivate and Delete Evernote Account
- How to Delete Reddit Account
- How to Delete TikTok Account