Walmart, Inc. is a retail and wholesale corporation. The Company provides a wide range of products and services at everyday low prices.
Their slogan is Save Money. Live Better.
If you have chosen to cancel your Walmart order, then this article will give you all the required information to help you to cancel your Walmart order.
How to cancel Walmart order
While your order is in the processing stage, you can cancel it. The order cannot be canceled after the status changes to Shipped. A cancellation request cannot be undone after it has been submitted.
- Click the “Account” symbol in the upper-right corner of any Walmart.com page.
Select the “Track Order” option.
- Enter the order number from your order confirmation email and the email address used to place the order.
- Next to the item you want to try to cancel, click “Cancel”.
- If you don’t see a Cancel button, it’s possible that your order has gone too far to cancel. If your order is being fulfilled by a Marketplace Seller, you may either cancel it or contact the seller using the Contact Seller button.
Before the cutoff, you can cancel on the app or website as well, just launch the app and go to “Account” and then click “Cancel Order“.
After the cutoff, you will have to contact them through the live chat option available on the Walmart website.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your Walmart order on the official Walmart website.
I hope that this article has helped you. In case, if you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Walmart.