Virgin Media is a telecommunications company based in the United Kingdom that offers telephone, television, and internet services.
Virgin Media competes with Sky, BT Group, and TalkTalk largely in the broadband market.
Do you have a Virgin Media broadband subscription and want to switch providers? Are you relocating? You’re moving to a non-cabled location and won’t be able to take your cable internet with you?
If you’ve chosen to cancel your Virgin Media Broadband subscription service, then this article will provide you with all the information to enable you to cancel your Virgin Media Broadband subscription.
How to cancel Virgin Media Broadband Subscription Service
Simply call Virgin Media and choose the option “If you’re thinking of leaving Virgin Media.” To cancel, dial 150 from your Virgin Media phone or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone. Check out Virgin Media’s customer service numbers page for additional details.
You can also write to:
PO Box 333, Matrix court
Important Points re Virgin Media Broadband Subscription
- If you leave before the end of your minimum contract time, you may be charged for any unpaid line rental or monthly charges.
- Virgin Media broadband contracts are usually set for 6, 9, 12, 18, or 24 months before switching to a rolling monthly contract.
- The standard cancellation notice period for Virgin Media broadband is 30 days.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your Virgin Media broadband service on the official Virgin Media website.
I hope that you have found this quick article helpful for your needs. In case, you have any questions or comments, you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Wave Broadband Subscription Service
- How to cancel Atlantic Broadband Service
- How to cancel Hyperoptic Broadband Subscription Service
- How to cancel Plusnet Broadband Subscription Service
- How to cancel Sky TV Subscription Service
- How to cancel Zen Internet Subscription Service
- How to cancel NOW TV Subscription Service
- How to cancel Post Office Broadband Subscription Service