Veygo by Admiral is an excellent short-term insurance option for those who are borrowing a car or learning to drive.
Veygo is presently only available in the United Kingdom with a valid GB DVLA driver’s licence.
They offer Learner driver insurance and Temporary car insurance.
If you’ve chosen to cancel your Veygo Car Insurance Policy, then this article will provide you with all the information to enable you to cancel your Veygo Car Insurance.
How to cancel Veygo Car Insurance Policy
Here are the steps:
Step 1: Make sure you’re logged in to your Veygo account.
Step 2: Go to your account from the top right corner of the screen.
Step 3: Select “Purchases” from the drop-down menu.
Step 4: Select “View” on the insurance policy that has to be cancelled.
Step 5: In the Actions box, select “Cancel policy“
Step 6: A pop-up will appear, and then click “Cancel policy“.
Step 7: It is done – you have cancelled the policy.
Important Points regarding Veygo Car Insurance Policy
- If your policy hasn’t started yet then you will get a full refund.
- In case your policy is 30 days or less, then you will not get a refund.
- If you have a policy that is longer than 30 days, then you will receive a pro-rata refund within the next 3 to 10 days.
You can also contact them at [email protected].
You can tweet them @VeygoUK.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your Ingenie Car Insurance on the official Veygo website.
I hope that you have found this article helpful for your needs. In case, you have any questions or comments, you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How to cancel AXA Car Insurance
- How to cancel Admiral Car Insurance
- How to cancel Ingenie Car Insurance