Verizon Fios is a 100 percent fiber-optic network that provides some of the fastest internet speeds in the mid-Atlantic and New England region to millions of households.
Fios is an acronym for Fiber Optic Service.
If you have chosen to cancel your Verizon Fios Internet service, then this article will give you all the required information to help you to Verizon Fios service.
How to cancel Verizon Fios Internet service
To cancel the service, you’ll need to provide your account number and details to the customer care executive before calling them.
The Verizon Fios customer service number is (800) 837-4966.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your Verizon Fios Internet service on the official Verizon website.
I hope that this article has helped you. In case, if you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Verizon Fios.