Treehouse is an online technology school that teaches basic to intermediate courses in web design, web development, mobile development, and game development. Its classes are designed for people who are new to coding and want to start a career in the tech industry.
For $25 per month, Treehouse provides a basic membership that includes access to learning videos, student forums, and coding challenges to put your abilities to the test.
How to Cancel Treehouse subscription
To cancel your Treehouse subscription, follow these steps:
- You have to log in to your Treehouse account and then go to “Account Settings”.
- Select “Enrollment” from the drop-down menu.
- At the bottom, select “Cancel“.
To cancel your account, send an email to [email protected].
I hope that this article was useful for you. In case, you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section given below.
You Might Like
- How to cancel YouTube TV Free Trial Subscription
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to Cancel ScoreSense Membership Account
- How To Cancel I Can Read! Book Club Subscription
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel WhoEasy subscription
- How to cancel Now TV Subscription
- How to cancel Ready Refresh Water Delivery Subscription
- How to cancel Whitepages Premium Subscription
- How to cancel BT Sport subscription contract
- How to cancel Blink Fitness membership
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Treehouse. HowToAssistant provides easy-to-understand instructions and articles on how to cancel subscriptions, how to cancel services, how to delete accounts, how to create accounts and other how-to articles etc. from the list of businesses on our website for informational purposes, we have no affiliation with these businesses.