Stitcher is an internet radio service that provides on-demand access to all of your favorite podcasts and radio stations, as well as news and information.
Stitcher is the most convenient way to listen to, download, and discover podcasts for free on iOS, Android, the Web, and other platforms.
If you have decided to cancel your Stitcher subscription, then this article will give you all the required information to help you to cancel your Stitcher subscription.
How to cancel Stitcher subscription
Here are the steps to cancel:
- Go to the Stitcher website and log in to your account using your credentials.
- Go to the upper right hand corner of the screen and then click on your email address.
- Now you have to select “Settings“.
- Select the “Modify Subscription” option from the drop-down menu.
- Now you need to click on “Cancel Subscription“.
- Once you do this, your subscription page will display a “Auto-Renew Disabled” notice. It means your subscription has been canceled.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your Stitcher subscription on the official Stitcher website.
I hope that this article has helped you. In case, if you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Stitcher.