Stitch Fix is an online personal styling service based in the United States.
It personalizes clothing items depending on size, budget, and style using recommendation algorithms and data analytics.
If you have chosen to cancel your Stitch Fix subscription, then this article will give you all the required information to help you to cancel your Stitch Fix subscription.
How to cancel Stitch Fix subscription
- Log in to your Stitch Fix account to cancel your subscription.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and choose “Manage Automatic Fixes“.
- Select “I want to stop receiving automatic Fixes.”
- Click “Update” after selecting the “Stop receiving Fixes automatically” box and the option to cancel your next Fix shipment (if you do not want to receive your next order).
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your Stitch Fix subscription on the official Stitch Fix website.
I hope that this article has helped you. In case, if you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Stitch Fix.